The second EUROYoung Workshop
Due to health regulations and to ensure an atmosphere of conviviality, we are only able to accept 45 participants. Registrations will be processed on a first-come first-serve basis, will be confirmed upon paying a small inscription fee of 50€, and include:
- Accommodation for two nights in shared rooms (occupancy of 2 or 3).
- Social activities (more info soon, but we expect good news for Port wine lovers).
- Social dinner in Porto city centre.
- Lunches at the university canteen.
About the Venue
Both INESC-TEC and FEUP are located at the following address:
Rua Dr. Roberto Frias
It is easily reachable from metro stops IPO and Hospital São João.
About the Dates
The workshop takes place on a Tuesday (21/06) and Wednesday (22/06). On June, 23rd the famous São João festival starts in Porto, with plenty of activities (depending on the health situation, of course!).
All registered participants are offered free accommodation in shared rooms (15 double and 5 triple rooms). The offered accommodation covers the night of 20-21 June and that of 21-22 June. The host structure is Hotel Ibis Porto São João, a ten minute walk from INESC-TEC and FEUP.
Please note that the registration fee includes two nights at the hotel, 20-22 June. Participants who want to extend their stay at the same structure can get in touch with the hotel after receiving their registration confirmation.
We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of:
- Department of Industrial Engineering and Management (DEGI), Faculty of Engineering, University of Porto
- LTP Labs
- The Portuguese Operational Research Society APDIO